We are again calling for abstracts for poster presentation at the Conference. In previous years, the number of submissions has gently increased year on year.
All submissions are welcome.
We are particularly keen to hear from participants who are in training, but we are also interested in any submission of material which would be of interest to the other Conference participants.
Posters will be viewed during all break times and there will be a specific Poster Session on Thursday 6 th September when the authors of the best 3 posters (decided in advance by the Committee) will be invited to make a short oral presentation on their posters. A prize will be awarded at the Conference for the best presentation.
Please note that all presenters must register for the Conference and submission of an abstract represents acceptance of this requirement.
- abstracts must be submitted in English
- abstracts should be submitted by E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the abstract as a Word file attachment, not as part of the text
- abstracts MUST NOT be sent by post and any submitted via thus will not be included in Review
- abstracts should not exceed 300 words including references; this word count does NOT include the title, authors and affiliations
- abstracts must be typed (not handwritten)
- Tracking modes MUST be switched off in the submission and any submission which still has a tracking mode enabled will be rejected.
- the covering E-Mail should contain: Name, E-Mail address and organisation of Contact Person plus Name, E-Mail address, organisation and telephone number of Presenting Author, plus designation and organisation
- all authors must be acknowledged in the application and the Presenting Author underlined
- abstracts should be structured according to the following format: Title, Abstract (Introduction, Aims, Method, Results, Conclusions), References
- a maximum of 5 key References should be given
If you have any questions regarding abstract submission please contact the Secretariat
The following conditions will apply to all applications:
- The names of Presenting Authors may be used in IPHOUM publicity material and on this website
- IPHOUM reserves the right to appoint assessment and review panels as required
- The decision of the Reviewers is final
- All presenters must register for the Conference and submission of an abstract represents acceptance of this requirement.
Receipt of abstracts will be acknowledged within 14 days of receipt.
If you have not received an acknowledgement by E-Mail within 14 days of your submission, please telephone: + 44 (0) 1794 511331/2.